2019 Kia Optima Interior Features
The 2019 Kia Optima interior offers up plenty for Astoria and Longview car shoppers to be happy about. Whether you choose the standard or a higher trim level, you can enjoy features like Kia UVO infotainment system, adjustable lumbar support, and the latest safety features. Take a closer look at the sleek Kia Optima interior.
Kia UVO Infotainment
One of the most exciting interior features drivers can enjoy inside the Kia Optima interior is the Kia UVO play infotainment system. This integrated 8-inch touch-screen display system is a great entertainment package designed to keep you engaged whether you’re running errands or hitting the open road. You can listen to a wide range of AM/FM stations or stream your favorite music with Bluetooth® Audio Streaming. You can even connect your mobile devices to listen to even more of your music, podcasts, sports programs, and more. Access maximum connectivity when combined with other standard features like:
- Android Auto® and Apple CarPlay®
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free Technology
- Siri® Eyes Free
For the ultimate Kia UVO experience, you can upgrade to the EX trim and above for more features like a Voice-Command Navigation System, SiriusXM® Traffic, and HD Radio™.
Kia Optima Interior Seating
When looking at sleek, modern cabin the Kia Optima, Seaside drivers will be happy to see that it comes with spacious seating for five passengers. There are also plenty of features that allow each passenger to achieve their own level of comfort. Here are a few of the convenience features you can enjoy inside the Kia Optima:
- Seating Materials: Families will appreciate the CleanTex™ Cloth seating standard on the LX for their anti-bacterial, anti-soil, and anti-static properties. Drivers can also find leatherette trim and Quilted Nappa Leather Seat Trim on other configurations.
- Adjustable Seats: Experience the comfort of standard 8-Way Driver’s Seat Adjustment with 2-Way Power Lumbar Support and up to 12-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support on advanced trims.
Kia Optima Driver Assistance Features
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assistance: Works to prevent or lessen a collision by applying the brakes independently of the driver.
- Driver Attention Warning: Provides alerts for the driver if the system detects the driver’s attention has been reduced.
- Lane Departure Warning: Uses cameras to monitor the vehicle’s position in the lane and will alert the driver if the vehicle has or is about to leave the lane.
Take a Ride in the Kia Optima at Warrenton Kia
Tour the Kia Optima interior at Warrenton Kia. If you’re still doing your research, see how this Kia sedan fares against the competition by comparing the Kia Optima vs. Toyota Camry or Kia Optima vs. Hyundai Sonata. View our inventory of new Optima models to find your favorite, or contact us today to schedule a test drive!
More Kia Optima Features
- May 14, 2019
The 2019 Kia Optima interior offers up plenty for Astoria and Longview car shoppers to be happy about. Whether you choose the standard or a higher trim level, you can enjoy features like Kia UVO infotainment system, adjustable lumbar support, and the latest safety features. Take a closer look at the sleek Kia Optima interior….
- April 24, 2019
The 2019 Kia Optima trim levels defy expectations, each raising the bar for sedans throughout Astoria and beyond. Choose between four different Optima configurations to find your ideal blend of power, technology, and amenities; let Warrenton Kia be your guide! Kia Optima InventoryLearn More Kia Optima Trims and Pricing No matter which Optima configuration you choose,…