What is the Kia Soul Safety Rating?
The 2019 Kia Soul is one of the most popular vehicles in the Kia crossover and SUV lineup. The 2018 edition of this compact crossover received an excellent safety rating from the IIHS and this year earned an impressive rating from the NHTSA. Learn more about the Kia Soul safety ratings and features to find out why it is the right choice for your Astoria-area commute.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
The 2019 Kia Soul received the following scores in NHTSA crash tests:
- Overall Rating: 5 Stars
- Frontal Crash: 5 Stars
- Side Crash: 5 Stars
- Rollover: 4 Stars
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
The 2019 Kia Soul is an IIHS Top Safety Pick, so you can trust that it’s a safe choice for your commutes to Longview. The Soul earned these ratings:
- Small overlap front
- Driver Side: Good
- Passengers Side: Acceptable
- Moderate overlap front: Good
- Side: Good
- Roof strength: Good
- Head restraints and seats: Good
Crash Avoidance and Mitigation
- Front crash prevention: Superior (with optional equipment)
- Headlights: Good (with certain trims/options)
Child Seat Anchors (LATCH) Ease Of Use: Acceptable
Important Safety Features
Advanced safety technologies and systems help to boost the Kia safety ratings. Some of the top safety features of the Kia Soul include:
- Standard Rear Camera Display: This camera makes parallel parking on Seaside streets easier and safer.
- Standard Airbags: Dual front advanced, front seat-mounted side, and full-length side curtain airbags add an extra level of protection.
- Available Driver Assist Features: Choose from Autonomous Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Departure Warning, Smart Cruise Control, Blind Spot Detection, and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
Test Drive a Kia Soul at Warrenton Kia in Warrenton!
Along with its top safety ratings, the Kia Soul offers a versatile interior, front-wheel drivetrain, excellent mpg ratings, and first-class warranty coverage. Explore our new Kia Soul inventory, then contact us to schedule a test drive at our Kia dealership near Seaside today.
Looking for more information on the latest model? Get the Kia Soul price for 2020!
Learn More About the Kia Soul from Warrenton Kia
Once you decide that the 2020 Kia Soul is the ideal SUV for your Astoria commutes, you can begin to pick the features and styles you desire. One way you can set yourself apart from other models on the road is through the wide array of 2020 Kia Soul Colors. The new Kia Soul color…
The Kia SUV lineup at Warrenton Kia offers a wide variety of options to drivers throughout the Longview area, from sporty compact Kia crossovers to versatile mid-size family haulers. If you’re looking to compare Kia SUVs vs. Kia crossovers, we’ll help you find the affordable option that’s right for you. Explore our available Kia crossover SUV…
What is the price of a new Kia Soul? If you’re asking this question, you’re in good company. The 2020 Kia Soul base price comes in at $17,490 MSRP, and you can purchase a fully-loaded Kia Soul GT-Line Turbo for around $27,490 MSRP. Since even the Kia Soul Turbo price falls within the budget of…