How Much is a 2020 Kia Soul?
What is the price of a new Kia Soul? If you’re asking this question, you’re in good company. The 2020 Kia Soul base price comes in at $17,490 MSRP, and you can purchase a fully-loaded Kia Soul GT-Line Turbo for around $27,490 MSRP.
Since even the Kia Soul Turbo price falls within the budget of many Astoria and Longview drivers, it makes sense that so many of our neighbors are trading up for their own version of this iconic vehicle! Scan the new Kia Soul price list below, and find your favorite model with Warrenton Kia today.
New Kia Soul Price by Trim Level
How much is a Kia Soul? That, of course, depends on the model that you select:
- 2020 Kia Soul LX – $17,490 MSRP
- 2020 Kia Soul S – $20,290 MSRP
- 2020 Kia Soul GT-Line – $20,290 MSRP
- 2020 Kia Soul X-Line – $21,490 MSRP
- 2020 Kia Soul EX – $22,690 MSRP
- 2020 Kia Soul GT-Line Turbo – $27,490 MSRP
What Does the Cost of a New Kia Soul Include?
If you’re trying to find the new Kia Soul at a price that’s just right, you’ll need to know what each trim level is offering! Here’s what you should know when making your decision:
- Engines: Almost every Kia Soul comes standard with a 147-hp four-cylinder engine. However, if you upgrade with the Kia Soul Turbo, you’ll receive a 201-hp four-cylinder setup instead. This same engine is paired with an electric motor in the Kia Soul EV.
- Transmissions: The Kia Soul base price will get you a 6-speed manual transmission, but the Kia Intelligent Variable Transmission is optional right from the start. If you opt for the range-topping trim, you’ll receive a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission instead.
- Interior Features: The base Soul delivers Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, a USB port, a 7-inch touchscreen, and much more. The main upgrades in the S are advanced safety features, but you can jump to the EX for heated front seats, wireless device charging, and a 10.25-inch touchscreen with UVO navigation. The high-end GT-Line Turbo tops things off with a Harman/Kardon® audio system, a head-up display, and much more.
Lock In Your Kia Soul Lease Price or Finance Offer Today!
If you like what you’re able to get for the price of a new Kia Soul, don’t wait to take the next steps. Check out our current special offers and incentives, and find the Kia Soul lease price (or the Kia Soul financing package) that’s right for you! Take a closer look at our new Soul inventory and schedule your test drive today.
Learn More About the Kia Soul
What is the price of a new Kia Soul? If you’re asking this question, you’re in good company. The 2020 Kia Soul base price comes in at $17,490 MSRP, and you can purchase a fully-loaded Kia Soul GT-Line Turbo for around $27,490 MSRP. Since even the Kia Soul Turbo price falls within the budget of…
Ever since the Kia Soul made its debut, many Astoria and Longview customers ask us, “Is the Kia Soul all-wheel drive?” or, “Is the Kia Soul front-wheel-drive?” To set the record straight, there is no Kia Soul AWD model available for purchase this year; the Kia Soul is equipped with FWD. However, there are still plenty of…
The 2019 Kia Soul is one of the most popular vehicles in the Kia crossover and SUV lineup. The 2018 edition of this compact crossover received an excellent safety rating from the IIHS and this year earned an impressive rating from the NHTSA. Learn more about the Kia Soul safety ratings and features to find…
IRVINE, Calif., January 7, 2019 — Kia Motors America (KMA) is pleased to announce that the 2019 Soul has won Kelley Blue Book’s 5-Year Cost to Own Award in the compact car segment. “The key advantage that the Soul has over its competitors is its high residual values,” said Eric Ibara, director of 5-Year Cost…
The Kia SUV lineup at Warrenton Kia offers a wide variety of options to drivers throughout the Longview area, from sporty compact crossovers to versatile mid-size family haulers. Whether you’re looking to compare the Kia Sportage vs. Sorento or the Kia Niro vs. Sportage, we’ll help you find the affordable SUV that’s right for you. Browse…