2020 Kia Sportage Interior Features & Dimensions
The 2020 Kia Sportage interior is perfect for drivers and families who desire an ideal balance of passenger space and room for cargo! This model seats up to five in perfect comfort and offers the wide range of standard features that more and more Astoria-area drivers have come to expect from Kia SUVs. Naturally, the latest model is available in Warrenton with more to offer than ever before! Don’t wait to take a closer look.
2020 Sportage Interior Comfort & Technology
The Sportage crossover’s comfort, convenience, and technology features will vary depending on the trim that you select. However, even the baseline LX configuration delivers each of the following as standard:
- Apple CarPlay™
- Android Auto™
- 6-speaker audio system
- An 8-inch touchscreen
- USB ports and Bluetooth®
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
Of course, those who do decide to upgrade will have even more fun inside of this Kia SUV’s cabin. Here’s what to look for:
- Upgrade with the Sportage S for SOFINO Leatherette seats, a Sport Steering wheel with paddle shifters, and the option to add Smart Key with Push Button Start.
- Choose the Sportage EX for an interior with Piano black trimming, heated front seats, and a leather-wrapped gear-shift knob.
- The high-end Sportage SX Turbo gains all of the optional features offered on other trims, including genuine leather seating, a Harman/Kardon® audio system, a heated steering wheel, ventilated front seats, and much more.
Does the Kia Sportage Have Third-Row Seating?
The Kia Sportage dimensions are certainly accommodating, but at this time, the Kia Sportage does not offer an optional third row. The Sportage is a compact SUV that’s perfect for cruising the city streets of Longview or Seaside, and because it is on the smaller side, it’s impressively efficient on the highway.
2020 Kia Sportage Dimensions
With all this in mind, we’re sure you’ll want to take a closer look at the 2020 Kia Sportage dimensions. This compact SUV offers 129.3 cubic feet of passenger space in total, and since 60/40 split-folding rear seats are standard, it’s easy to make more room for cargo when you need it:
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 39.3 / 39.1 inches
- Headroom (With Available Sunroof): 37.6 / 37.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 55.1 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 54.3 / 51.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 41.5 / 38.2 inches
- Kia Sportage Cargo Space (Seats Up/Down): 30.7 / 60.1 cubic feet
See the Inside of the Kia Sportage for Yourself
Your new Kia Sportage is here on the lot at Warrenton Kia! We’re easy to reach from Seaside or anywhere else nearby, and setting up your test drive only takes a moment. Still doing research? Compare all of the Kia SUVs with our team.
Recent News From Warrenton Kia
The new 2021 Kia Soul is a head-turning SUV of the highest order. This stylish, sleek, and agile model garners attention all over the Astoria streets. While the outside world admires the design prowess of your ride, you can enjoy your Longview commute from within the fully-loaded 2021 Kia Soul interior. Across the 2021 Kia…
As one of the most popular models on the Astoria streets, the new Kia Sorento is known for a comfortable interior and powerful towing specs. No matter which of the Kia Sorento trims you choose, you will find incredible value and exciting features to enhance your Longview commute. With multiple 2020 Kia Sorento trim…