What Kinds of Kia Accessories Are Available?
It’s easy to personalize your Kia with Kia accessories. Our Kia accessory store near Astoria offers a wide range of Kia accessories and genuine OEM parts that can increase the quality of your vehicle’s performance and appearance. Learn more about the Kia accessories offered below!
Kia Accessories for Different Models
Drivers can choose from a large variety of Kia parts and accessories. Depending on the model you drive, parts and accessories can vary. Some of the available accessories for select Kia models are listed below:
- Kia Soul Accessories: Add convenience to your Longview commute with a remote ignition, a puddle light kit, or a wireless charging pad for your Kia Soul.
- Kia Sorento Accessories: The Kia Sorento can be had with a selection of upgraded features, including an auto-dimming mirror, a hood deflector, and a roof cargo box.
- Kia Forte Accessories: Kia Forte accessories include a cargo hook, a cargo organizer, and sport pedals.
- Kia Optima Accessories: Customize your Optima with a tablet holder kit, a hood protector, and all-weather floor mats.
- Kia Sportage Accessories: Accessories for the Kia Sportage include a windshield washer heater, a roof kayak attachment, and a rear bumper protector.
- Kia Niro Accessories: The Kia Niro can be equipped with a roof bike attachment, touch-up paint pens, and a cargo net.
Why Should You Buy Genuine OEM Parts?
When buying parts for your Kia model, opting for genuine Kia parts instead of aftermarket parts will benefit you and your vehicle greatly in the long run. This is because genuine OEM parts are usually higher quality, and they are specifically designed for your vehicle, which results in better performance. Ordering genuine OEM parts is convenient as well, as you can order parts online from our dealership.
Learn More About Kia Parts and Accessories at Warrenton Kia
Contact us or visit us near Seaside to learn more about the Kia parts and accessories we offer. Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have. While you’re at our dealership, don’t forget to ask about our parts specials! You can also discover Kia key fob tips and tricks with our team to take advantage of all that your Kia has to offer!
More Answers to FAQs at Warrenton Kia
If you are interested in a Kia model, chances are you want a high-quality vehicle known for innovative safety and performance. While all Kia vehicles are on the cutting-edge of safety, some models have the added benefit of all-wheel drive capabilities. Kia AWD models provide exceptional off-roading ability and supply Astoria and Longview drivers with…
Kia vehicles offer some of the best value on the market, delivering the latest in technology features, convenient interior design details, performance, and all-around versatility. You’ll find that base Kia prices for SUVs, sedans, and hybrid vehicles alike are always reasonable, and you have lots of options for upgrading models or trim levels for more…
The Kia SUV lineup at Warrenton Kia offers a wide variety of options to drivers throughout the Longview area, from sporty compact Kia crossovers to versatile mid-size family haulers. If you’re looking to compare Kia SUVs vs. Kia crossovers, we’ll help you find the affordable option that’s right for you. Explore our available Kia crossover SUV…
Kia and Hyundai are popular car brands amongst Astoria drivers, as both offer affordable, reliable vehicles. However, if you’re trying to find the very best option for your daily drives and adventures, you might be wondering which is better, Kia or Hyundai? Warrenton Kia knows that every vehicle purchase is a major decision, and we want…
What is the price of a new Kia Soul? If you’re asking this question, you’re in good company. The 2020 Kia Soul base price comes in at $17,490 MSRP, and you can purchase a fully-loaded Kia Soul GT-Line Turbo for around $27,490 MSRP. Since even the Kia Soul Turbo price falls within the budget of…