What’s Covered Under the Kia Soul Warranty?
The reliability of the Kia Soul doesn’t stop at its strong performance or even its advanced safety features. Astoria and Longview drivers who choose the Kia Soul can also get peace of mind knowing their crossover is covered under the generous Kia warranty. Learn more about the Kia Soul warranty to today!
What is the Kia Basic Warranty?
Kia’s Basic Warranty covers all components of your new Kia Soul for 60 months/60,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the Date of First Service. The Basic Warranty is a limited Kia bumper-to-bumper warranty and doesn’t cover wear or maintenance items.
What is the Kia Powertrain Warranty?
The Kia Powertrain Warranty begins when your Basic Warranty expires and covers certain elements of your new Kia Soul’s powertrain, again minus wear and maintenance. The Powertrain Warranty is active for up to 120 months or 100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the Date of First Service.
Only the following items are covered under the Powertrain Warranty:
- In the Engine: Cylinder block, cylinder head and all internal parts, timing gear, seals and gaskets, valve cover, flywheel, oil pump, water pump and turbo charger.
- In the Transaxle: Transmission case and all internal parts, torque converter, drive shafts, universal joints, front hubs, bearings, seals and gaskets.
- In the Axles: Axle shafts and C-V joints New Vehicle Limited Warranty (couplings), seals, hub and wheel bearings.
- In the Transmission: Transmission case, transfer case, torque converter and all internal parts, seals, and gaskets.
- In the Differentials: Front and rear differential assemblies, cases, all internal parts, seals and gaskets.
- In the Propeller Shafts: Drive shafts, universal joints.
Is My Kia Warranty Transferable?
Should you choose to sell your Kia Soul, any remaining portion of any Kia warranty is transferable, with one exception: the only Kia warranty that is not transferable to subsequent owners is the 120-month/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty.
Get All Your Kia Soul Warranty Questions Answered!
To learn more about Kia’s new vehicle warranty, contact Warrenton Kia. Our team of experts is always happy to answer all of your Kia-related questions, whether about the Kia Soul or our other popular models!
Learn More About the Kia Soul from Warrenton Kia
The Kia SUV lineup at Warrenton Kia offers a wide variety of options to drivers throughout the Longview area, from sporty compact Kia crossovers to versatile mid-size family haulers. If you’re looking to compare Kia SUVs vs. Kia crossovers, we’ll help you find the affordable option that’s right for you. Explore our available Kia crossover SUV…
What is the price of a new Kia Soul? If you’re asking this question, you’re in good company. The 2020 Kia Soul base price comes in at $17,490 MSRP, and you can purchase a fully-loaded Kia Soul GT-Line Turbo for around $27,490 MSRP. Since even the Kia Soul Turbo price falls within the budget of…
Ever since the Kia Soul made its debut, many Astoria and Longview customers ask us, “Is the Kia Soul all-wheel drive?” or, “Is the Kia Soul front-wheel-drive?” To set the record straight, there is no Kia Soul AWD model available for purchase this year; the Kia Soul is equipped with FWD. However, there are still plenty of…